Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sigh... So today was my first day at Buckman, and boy was it kind of crazy. First of all the school is HUGE! With over 100 classrooms! I spent the better part of the day going through the pirate class and organizing the material and getting it ready so that next Thursday I can type it all up and put it in the correct format. There was tons of stuff to go through, so it was kind of nice that it was all time consuming. I am still very excited about this opportunity, and I did enjoy going through all the stuff, even though it was disorganized and crazy. It was kind of weird being an in elementary school and not helping out with the kids, but I was able to do that during the after school program where I helped in the K-2 spanish class. Little kids are very cute!
Now I'm trying to finish up my paper. I still am struggling with the concept of this paper. I also spent the evening at my parents house helping Jamison write a paper, and hanging out with my mom and family. AWESOME times.
My grandma is being released from the hospital tomorrow (again). Apparently she just has vertigo... I dunno we shall see. Hopefully all goes better this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment