Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner, and Powells

Tonight Daniel and I went to Panera Bread to meet my good friend Jamie. It was delicious and fun. Now we're at home trying to delay the homework process. Which I have done successfully by cleaning my desk off, and then sitting down to blog. Oh how I hate homework. Currently I am working on writing a critical piece on a song. Difficult? YES! How do you critically analyze and find something worthy of argument in a song, without debating whether or not the song is musically awesome or not?!
I got to spend an AWESOME day volunteering at Greenway today. I love being there, and even though I could be at home cleaning, or doing homework, there is no place that I would rather be than with all those kids. It made me feel really good too when I realized that I now know most of the kids in 2nd grade, a handful of kids in 4th, and that I'm getting to know this new 3rd grade class, because then you have all these kids that know you, and all the hugs and waves. Wonderful.
Today was a beautifully dreary Oregon fall day. ... Alright more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment