Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost the weekend...

So I went to Buckman today (for today is Thursday, and on Thursdays that is what I do...) I was able to help out a bit, get things ready for write night (Nov. 19) Really exciting, it's just like a giant writing workshop where the kids get to come with their parents and talk and read and write and earn some prizes. I get to dress up and volunteer (help run the room) in the Fairy Castle writing room. (YAY!) Can't wait, it's going to be awesome. Also I got to teach the piano class tonight because the original teacher was sick.

Daniel has lab class at 6 tonight, but promptly following the class I am making him take me out on a date! (woop woop) We haven't been out on a date in quite some time, both of us are so busy and exhausted at the end of the day, there just really isn't time to "go out."

Yesterday I got to go on a field trip with Mr. Wilkins and his third grade class to the Tualatin Wildlife Reserve. Very fun. I got to see lot's of birds, and nature, and walking tons, and all sorts of fun and interesting things. It was a very good day. Daniel was in school all day (and I was supposed to be... but chose not to go :) so later that night I took dinner to my bff Sami at the mall, she works at Bare Escentuals so she did some practice makeup on me. Doesn't sound that exciting but it was. Eventually Daniel came home, and we watched Gray's Anatomy. WHICH BY THE WAY, has gotten SO LAME! Not very happy with the show right now.

Today I am thankful for... My future career. Kids are awesome!
Today Daniel is thankful for... Thankful for his ADD medicine. Awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment