Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!

I have had a stupid Christmas song stuck in my head all day! Why?! It's not even THAT close to Christmas. Sigh.

I just spent the last 6 hours writing my 2nd paper for my lame-o writing class. This time my paper was a critical analysis of the painting The Potato Eaters by Vincent Van Gogh. Hopefully this one goes better than the last. I had all day to do this paper, and instead I slept in till 9:30.. ate breakfast, did some research for my paper till about 10:30 and then went back to sleep til 12:20 pm! (ridiculous). Afterwards I woke up, did some more research (for like 20 minutes, while I also perused around online) and then began making dinner... And boy was it delicious! We had some baked drumsticks, cheesey mashed potatoes, and bread. I discovered today also that I find peeling potatoes strangely satisfying and yet really obnoxious.

Today was Daniel's day at work... So that's what he did all day. When I finally sat down to do work on my paper at about 6 Daniel cleaned up the kitchen, played video games, did some homework, and played some more video games. whatever!

Today I am thankful for... My dog! because she is just SO cute and she makes me laugh.
Today Daniel is thankful for... A wife that makes a good dinner, and gets her homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment