Monday, November 2, 2009

MONDAY!!

Monday monday... da da da da da da. So good to me. (What a joke. Monday's are terrible!)

Today was a really nice day outside. Nice and sunny, yet crisp and cold. My favorite kind of fall day. Daniel and I both had school today. I got my paper back from my writing class... and I got a LAME-O C! ugh. Not to happy. The paper was so stupid and difficult to do in the first place, with unclear instructions and direction. We were supposed to be critically analyzing a song, which is what I did. We were also able to use a secondary source to support our thesis, which is what I did by using the music video. When I got my paper back I was told that I should have focused more on the music video because the song was pretty self explanatory. WHAT?!

I decided to go over to my parents house to hang out with my family because Daniel has school till 9 Pm :( Sad! It's fun though, it's good to spend time with my family, especially my mom cause I hardly ever see her. So FUN!

So Daniel and I have been on this rockin guitar hero kick, where all we do in the everning is play guitar hero. Should we be doing our homework, well of course... but do we choose not too... sometimes.

Choxie lately has been pulling and eating things out of the garbage. Why you ask?? At first I thought it was for getting some attention (since Daniel and I both have school and work we haven't been home A LOT, and when we are Choxie really wants to play, but then we have homework and stuff... ) So I feel really bad for her, like ALL the time, really what we need to do is get her on an exercise schedule that works into our schedule... That way she gets some exercise, and some energy out. However... tonight at my mother's house she ate a brick of moldy cream cheese out of the garbage can! So far she hasn't thrown up yet, and she has been drinking a lot of water (which is good) poor thing. Tomorrow I will begin her exercise program. Haha.

Today I am thankful for ... Amazing weather. I love fall, and I especially love fall in Oregon.
Daniel is thankful for ... Dave Westhora because Daniel say's he is a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment