Monday, November 9, 2009

My how time flies!

SO, today is Monday ... Ahhh Mondays.

Over the weekend we didn't really do much. I worked, Daniel helped a family move, we ate pizza from Garlic Jim's, went to Target, did some homework, went to church and took naps. Since I am the new CTR 5 teacher in our ward I have the roster for my new class coming in in a month already. 7 kids! (YIKES!) It's going to be a challenge, but one that I greatly look forward too. I miss having that many kids, and I miss some of my old kids as well.

Last Wednesday I went on a Field trip, and I wore rain boots (thinking the weather was going to be like it was today, crappy) and totally ruined my feet. Way! to much walking in shoes that are not so good for your feet. Still can't seem to get my feet to function properly. And you would think that because I work at a shoe store (and have worked in shoes for 2 years now) that I would know better... obviously not.

Last night I made the most AMAZING apple dessert. Talk about delicious! I took some over to my mom's house, and when I got home Daniel had eaten half the pan. He was having a really hard time last night studying. (Apparently he had a hard time all weekend studying.) He had a midterm tonight, that he spent the majority of today studying for. I told him that if he wants to play soccer, and hang out with his friends he has to get his homework done first! (I feel like his mother, but sometimes his ADD just takes control.)

The last week or so Daniel has been able to show our house 2-3 times. Which is good. It means people are interested in renting, and that we may just get out of here when we planned. At the same time I'm still having a hard time, I like my house, and it will be weird to have other people living in it for a while. BUT with our current income, and all the effort we're putting into school we just don't have the means to stay in our house, unless we want to go bankrupt. (Sounds SO scary.)

...Now it has melded into Tuesday morning...

I had crazy freaky dreams last night about how some of my family members didn't like me anymore, and how my Aunt was moving away to to California (the Bay Area specifically in my dream.) Totally weird!

Today I have a long list of stuff to do (an I guess over the next couple days since I don't have work OR school till Friday) I need to clean the house a bit, especially my room, I have a lot of reading to do for my sociology class, errands and what not. Really part of me would just like to go back to bed, (since I got terrible sleep last night) but the other part of me feels like I need to take advantage of this gorgeous day!

Speaking of terrible sleep, Saturday night I was REALLY tired, but Daniel for some reason wasn't, so he stayed up playing video games in bed. Every night before going to bed we gather both animals and make sure that they are with us for the night. Especially my cat, because if she is left free to roam the house, she'll just eat all night. Now I'm not really a cat person, I really only like a few cats, my cat, Sami's cat, and my aunts other cat. That's all. Sugarplum (that's her name) is the greatest cat EVER! If I were a cat, and she were me, we'd be the same person, my mom always said that sugarplum is me in cat form. Too true. Sunday night as I was finally getting to sleep, according to Daniel Sugarplum decided it was time to play, and so she just kept walking all over me, and rolling all over me, and purring REALLY loudly (she has one of the loudest purr's) and meowing like every fifteen seconds, and apparently I would pet her and tell her to "shh" or something to that effect. I don't remember ANY of it. But Daniel said it was pretty funny. (He told me all of this Sunday morning when I woke up and informed him that I had had the worst night's sleep of my life, he was like Ya!)

So last night and today I am thankful for my cat, and for my husband. They make my life oh so much more entertaining.
Daniel is thankful for a day off tomorrow, and doing nothing! (Me too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment