Friday, August 6, 2010

...Trying to be better!

Yikes... I'm apparently really bad at this. Lets see, it's Friday, and it is a GORGEOUS day outside in sunny Oregon. Currently I am just sitting here, killing time (really I should be studying for my CBEST)
What is new with us... Finals are next week, I finish my senior capstone class (VERY exciting) and Daniel finished Organic Chemistry. Daniel turns 25 in 3 days... Yes, he is getting old. :) I take my CBEST August 20 (Yikes!) which is my first major teacher test. And then Daniel has his DAT test the same day that I have my last teacher test, the ORELA, on September 22. Things are really starting to happen for us and it's kind of scary.
We have decided that when Daniel applies for Dental school he will also be applying for the Air Force. All it means is that for every year he spends in Dental school, we owe back to the Air Force for paying for his education. (So 4 years of Dental school, means 4 years in the Air Force.) The nice thing is, we will walk away from Dental School debt free... So I guess I can't really complain. We have looked at places to go for school... (Oregon, Washington, Arizona, California, New York, South Carolina, Ohio) and we have also looked at different locations to be stationed, and they're mostly in Europe. (Germany, Italy, England) It's crazy that in two years, I'll be a licensed teacher with my Masters, and we will be heading off to wherever Daniel gets in for school.
Living in my parents house has been a blessing, and it has been a lot of fun so far. It's nice to be so close to family. We are getting ready to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, in Sept. It's crazy that it has been 3 years so far.. And other than that... Everything is just about the same as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment